Standard automated install problems?

Hi,

I have made a testing with anaconda installer, and I would like to
know why sets for root as fixed size to 50 gigs as default every time,
when it's not used out completely even when you are the hardest coder?
I tried it to take it in extreme way - I have installed tons of
desktops, devel environments, and 50 gigs was really enough for
everything, but df in root hasn't gone wild, and max was 45% from 50
gigs. Yep. Not even the half of the root is in use.

Somewhere I have red also that mechanism not perfect, because it uses
50 gigs as a limit, and under it unifies the root and home - what is
nice, just you are doomed when you have a old eg. 60 gigs HDD. Because
in this case, no matter what, in automated install will cut down 50
gigs, and 10 gigs for home??

So, my question is wouldn't be easier to use a proportion method? I
mean percentage in relation of full free disk size?

Thanks,

Zoltan

--
PGP:  06853DF7