Re: Use anaconda in command line?

On Mon, 2013-05-20 at 19:22 +0800, Kun Huang wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> I'm facing environment of running anaconda.
> As David and Brian said, I read source of livemedia-creator and know
> how does it use anaconda.
> It looks like:
> anaconda --kickstart xx.ks --cmdline --repo repo_url --dirinstall
>

> But I failed in building an environment to execute this command.
> I git clone the lastest source codes, but it failed to find a module
> named gi.

You need to make sure that anaconda's dependencies are all installed.
This is likely to be impossible on epel for recent anaconda. To get the
dependencies installed I do something like this (from inside the git
clone):

 yum install $(awk '/^Requires:/ {print $2}' anaconda.spec.in)

Generally, though, you will need to be running Fedora X to run
anaconda-X (the major versions must match) from the command line.