Re: Anaconda usability test report from DevConf

Hi,

I found that my suggestion list will take a bit more time than I expected. So,
there is the final version of my report from DevConf Usability Tests. It
contains the second session too (it was not part of the previous report). And I
will release my suggestions in a few days.

The link to report: www.visionplus.cz/anaconda/Report_Session1&2.pdf

Filip