Minimum and recommended system requirements for Fedora

Hey anaconda riders,

I've been trying to figure out the minimum system requirements for Fedora -
basic stuff like CPU, memory, storage - and I don't know where to look.  As I
understand it, anaconda can require more memory than the final running system,
so I thought I'd start here ( I did notice this improved a lot with the last
release, nice work!)

Anything you can do to answer the question or point me in the right direction,
would be a big help.  I made a half-hearted effort to find a source for it when
preparing the Release Notes for F18, had no success, and so shipped release
notes without the information. I'd rather not do that again, and I'm not
comfortable coming up with the figures independently.

Thanks,
--Pete