From: Luya Tshimbalanga <luya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: "'Wow' for anaconda" !
To: "Discussion of Development and Customization of the Red Hat Linux Installer" <anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, January 21, 2013, 2:22 PM

This quote:
"I'm accustomed to the gparted presentation, which is nothing more than a graphical depiction of the physical layout of the drive, and that in itself assumes that you know enough to understand what each partition is and how they fit together. That isn't a very good assumption for the average user, is it? Showing partitions in logical installation groups may well be a better idea, and I just need to adjust to it."

is crucial because it shows the author understood the concept about making the partition setting easier to read for ordinary users. Hopefully the side effect will be to educate them.

Luya

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----