Re: Anaconda usability test rough plan for Devconf.cz

On 2013-01-14 11:53, Kamil Paral wrote:
- no network case - Another lower priority test case that I can cover
in Boston later on.

I assumed all installations at DevConf would be DVD installs, because
we don't really want to depend on network speed (or having network at
all). Is that what you meant? Or have you meant "custom network
configuration"? Because I agree that custom networking (custom
repositories etc) should not be part of DevConf testing. It's a too
specific area.

I meant there would be no network access at all - but, it's not a problem if there isn't network access at Devconf, I guess that would take care of the no-network case as well. :) The point was I didn't think we should do a separate 'no network' case on top of everything else, but it's fine I think if there's no network for any of these cases.

I definitely think we shouldn't rely on network for grabbing the packages for install either - I agree that using DVD (or full DVD isos already available on the test laptops) is the right thing to do.

~m