Re: Feedback on installer/storage survey for usability tests

Hi Adam

In scanning your email, I came across a discussion about names.  Here in Quebec, the French is termed ancient, in that much of the grammar rules were ones in force in France two centuries ago.

So we have  Guillaume Tell for William Tell,  and Guillaume for Bill, which is of course a nickname for William.

You may wish to look up Robert Guillaume (French pronounciation for both proname and Family name) to Bob William (Americanized) , a famous actor

Regards

 Leslie
Mr. Leslie Satenstein
50 years in Information Technology and going strong.
Yesterday was a good day, today is a better day,
and tomorrow will be even better.

SENT FROM MY OPEN SOURCE FEDORA LINUX SYSTEM.

mailto:lsatenstein@xxxxxxxxx
alternative: leslie.satenstein@xxxxxxxxx
www.itbms.biz  www.eclipseguard.com