Re: Feedback on installer/storage survey for usability tests

You might ask for gender, since you are asking for age.  M/F/prefer not to say

Regards

 Leslie
Mr. Leslie Satenstein
50 years in Information Technology and going strong.
Yesterday was a good day, today is a better day,
and tomorrow will be even better.

SENT FROM MY OPEN SOURCE FEDORA LINUX SYSTEM.

mailto:lsatenstein@xxxxxxxxx
alternative: leslie.satenstein@xxxxxxxxx
www.itbms.biz  www.eclipseguard.com