Using Anaconda to install an embedded distro

Hello,

I have my own embedded Linux distro and I'd like to have an installer program to install the binaries of my distro on a target hard drive (I can generate my own rpm repo).

I'm considering Anaconda as the potential installer program but I'd like to fire a couple of questions on this list first.

1. Let's assume that the installer's live environment, say as created with livecd-creator, runs Fedora. Say also that I want to use anaconda inside this live environment to install my embedded distro (by specifying my own rpm repo via the inst.repo option).

How much of the Fedora run time will anaconda attempt to configure into the target hard drive? I mean for example, things such us systemd configuration stuff which my embedded distro does not use. How difficult would it be to get anaconda to make a "clean" installation (no Fedora-ish stuff on the target, just my embedded distro)?

2. Would it make more sense to create a live environment running my embedded distro, and then attempt to get anaconda running there to do the binary installation?

I would appreciate any comments.

Thank you,

--
Pedro