lots of feedback on the test-list

Hello,

since the Fedora 18 Beta release there is a lot of general users feedback on the test list [1]. A large portion of that is related to Anaconda. One of the reasons why we see a lot of feedback there is that this list is recommended to all the users on the official download page [2].

It would be a shame if the Anaconda feedback went unnoticed just because the developers are not subscribed to that list. I recommend all of you to subscribe to test-list, or at least read the archives periodically, to see what parts of NewUI are the most problematic ones for our users. Your response to some of the questions would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/en/get-prerelease