LVM enabled by default in F18

I would like to request that we keep LVM enabled by default for F18. In Fedora 19, we are going to move firmly onto the btrfs bandwagon with btrfs as default which will not require LVM.

Changing the default in F18 for ext4 users just creates a one release pool of ext4 on raw partition systems right before we shift again to btrfs.

Not to mention lack of Fedora specific documentation on how to admin these raw partitions, dependent projects like the update rollback based on LVM (or btrfs), etc.

Sorry for not noticing this earlier in the release cycle!

Ric