Re: Threads and Gtk

> > We will definitely need to wait for a callback response in several
> > places, mostly related to error handling around packaging and
> > storage.
> > So yeah, we'll need a mechanism for that.
>
> I just tested the @gtk_thread_wait and it does exactly this. So we should be OK.

Okay, great.  I've got a couple bugs I need to fix by adding additional
error handling dialogs, but I'm going to hold off on those until you get
this stuff in and I can see what format to follow.

> I am testing those changes (including the infamous lockup when
> removing last keyboard layout :), but it takes long time as you can
> imagine. We also have to take a look at python-meh with Vrata to make
> sure everything plays well together.

Heh, okay.  Make sure to check the keyboard deadlock in both ways it
could come up.  And yes, I understand testing this stuff takes an awful
long time.

- Chris