Re: F18: will disk partitioning be fixed ?

> The F18 anaconda partitioning is seriuosly flawed by following the Microsoft route of removing
> control from the users.
> Se bugzilla bugs 854105 and 855646

When you lead off with insulting comments, you are less likely to see
the results you want.

If you'd followed our discussions, you would see that our end goal is to
keep the partitioning interface as flexible as it has been in the past,
but to present things in an easier way.  I can't think of anything that
we've planned that reduces functionality.

> It appears to me, that the current alpha release of the partitioning has been focusing too much
> on fancy icons.

Then you would be incorrect.

- Chris