implantisomd5 - disk verify issue

Hi there,

I am currently making a custom CentOS disk in which i need it to skip the disk verify option all together. In past versions (V4&5) of CentOS I had just run:

# /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/./implantisomd5 --supported-iso MYISO.iso

In V6, the binary changed locations, but easy enough to deal with.

# /usr/bin/implantisomd5 --supported-iso MYISO.iso

So I run this, and there are no errors. However once the disk is burnt, and i boot, I still get prompted to verify the disk. Has something changed? I am trying to narrow it down as I am testing in a virtual box VM, and I am wondering if that is causing the issues.

Thank you,