Re: New screencast of work in progress text UI

> On 08/02/2012 09:53 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > One small note - 'Install hub' is kind of jargon-y. Maybe just call it
> > 'Main menu' or something more generic like that?
>
> Yeah, that text I'm leaving up to the designers (and translators) :)
>

> > Also it seems to write "Please make your choice from above" even when
> > there's no choice to make - like after setting the install target disk.
> > You're 'meant' to press 'c' to continue, but it feels uncomfortable.
>
> Well, we could put some more info on screen there, but you can select
> more than one install target.  Also, if you choose a target that's
> already selected, you'll /deselect/ it.  So the user really does have a
> choice on that screen at all times, we don't know when they're done
> until they continue.

I see. Maybe make the hub/spoke design more explicit, and instead of
just 'continue' have something like 'done, move back to the main menu'?
Just trying to cue the user so they really know what's going on...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey