problem with PXE-boot kickstart install - network

I am attempting to start a kickstart install via PXE-boot and have encountered a problem. The system boots to the PXE menu, and I select the install option which has the following:

append: console=ttyS0,115200n8 ip=eth0:dhcp ks=http://intranet.farm.hsv.redhat.com/es/tftpboot/f17-mvebu/mvebu.ks rd.debug rd.shell cmdline

The kickstart file is almost identical to one I've successfully used on another host (only the host specific bits are different). It includes the following line:

network --bootproto=dhcp --device=eth0 --onboot=on --activate --hostname=yosemite-f17

The system boots, loads the kickstart config file, mounts the squashfs rootfs, and begins the installation process. I see:

	:
  Creating swap on /dev/sda2
  In progress

  Creating ext3 filesystem on /dev/sda1
  In progress

  (enableNetwork)
  Can't have a question in command line mode!

and everything stops there.

What additional debugging options should I enable to determine what I'm missing when trying to enable the network?

Note: I am using the following anaconda and lorax versions for creating the install tree and perform the installation:

   anaconda-17.29-1.fc17
   lorax-17.26-1.fc17

Thank you,

d.marlin