Re: Degraded RAID-1 installs

On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 08:26:40PM -0700, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Anything more on this?

Given the features everyone on the team is currently working on, I think
that's why there is a bit of a non-discussion happening right now.  The
short conversations I've had with a number of people of the team all lead
to, "yeah, that's interesting, but can we talk about it later?"

What I'd like to do is create a feature wiki page here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Features

And have everyone comment on it there over time and we can bring it back to
the list for further discussion in the future.  This will also allow us to
have a feature planned out so we can slate it for a future Fedora release.

Sound ok?

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Supervisor, Installer Engineering Team