newui observations on bare metal

I did a couple installs on real hardware today and came up with a list
of things I noticed. Not all are bugs, some are just my opinion on the
usability so far. For the non-anaconda devs reading this, be aware that
the newui code is a work in progress and these items are not an
exhaustive list of things to be done.

* network screen
 - wlan0 configure button doesn't do anything, I couldn't set the
   password to connect to my AP
 - network details are set when the interface is selected, then goes
   away if the interface is off.
 - with multiple interfaces it feels like the listbox itself should
   have some way to indicate their status. Otherwise you have to step
   through them to see if any are on/connected.
 - If you don't activate an interface you get a TB from yumpayload.py
   RepoError not defined. It ends up we're importing the same error
   objects in multiple methods and one was left out. I think it is
   fine to do local imports when there is only one use, but for more
   than one it is cleaner to import it at the top of the module.
   We also have inconsistent use of some of the exceptions, using the
   short import name or the full path from yum.Errors.*

* Install Destination
 - Using a USB stick for install, it shows up in the drive list and
   is selected. clicking on it clears the 'select a disk' warning, but
   doesn't toggle its state. If you leave the spoke and return then it
   toggles when clicked as expected.
 - The 'review and custom' checkbox in the install options dialog gets
   set back on when you unselect it and then hit cancel/go-back. It
   stays clear if you continue and then revisit the spoke.
 - The install options checkbox feels out of place to me. Instead of a
   single 'continue' button in the spoke we could instead have 2 buttons
   for review/custom or proceed.
 - When in this spoke I am unsure what continue is going to do or where
   it will take me.
 - There seems to be a resize happening when you go to this spoke, I can
   briefly see the upper right text left justified and then it jumps into
   place. I also see the disk selection section change size very quickly
   when entering the spoke.

* Custom Partitioning
 - On the second visit to the custom partition spoke I get a TB
   complaining about filling in the ProductName
 - If I click on the create default layout I get a TB -- I think this
   is expected. It comes from kickstart execute() partitioning.py and
   throws a NoDiskError
 - I don't like the progressive disclosure used in custom where I have
   to click on at least 3 things to see the details of a partition
   (Unknown->partition->custom...). I'd rather see all the details from
   the start.

* Installation Source
 - You can't select this until it finishes downloading the default
   metadata from the closest mirror. It takes enough time to download
   that you notice it. I think you should be able to enter the spoke
   and change the selection while the download is running -- eg. if
   you want to use a local repo instead.
 - The closest mirror selection looks empty with the blank text
   field, maybe pre-fill it with whatever mirror was picked?

* Software Selection
 - After using the Install Destination with its back and continue
   buttons this spoke is a bit confusing with just a back button.

* Install
 - This is still pretty rough, which is expected.
 - disk needs to be wiped and labeled for it to work right now
 - UEFI isn't working

* Misc
 - Anaconda is using 99% of CPU
 - no upgrade checks yet, no prompt to unlock LUKS (expected)