Operation "Move ssh handling outside of anaconda" take 2

This builds on the work that Radek started, with feedback and collaboration
from wwoods.

In this take we create a new systemd service, anaconda-sshd.  This service is
not tied to any targets by default, instead we use the anaconda-generator to
look for existance of "sshd" boot option, or arch of s390x.  If found then we
link it into the anaconda.target.wants.  The service itself has a couple
ExecStartPre entries, one to generate the ssh keys (instead of a separate
service) and another to handle sshpw kickstart entires.  In order to handle
those, I've created a new utiltiy, handle-sshpw, which re-uses much of the
code from pyanaconda/sshd.py and some new code to parse a kickstart file for
any sshpw entries and handle them accordingly.  This utility does use some
other anaconda python code, and there isn't a good way to allow it to use
updates from an updates.img (that gets processed in /usr/sbin/anaconda itself).

These are for master and rhel7-alpha2.  If these are accepted I have a follow
up patch for forcing s390x users to ssh in to start the install.  I have tested
them (mostly) with rhel7-alpha2.

--
jlk