Re: Allow sharing of the VNC server

Hi,

I think this was disabled to prevent eavesdropping on the install, much like we allowed only one install ssh session. So boot option would probably be better here.

Other than that, the patch is fine and I have used this myself successfully when playing with my prototype of pipeable text only vnc client.

Martin