Re: livemedia-creator help

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Amit Saha <amitksaha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:17 AM, Brian C. Lane <bcl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 06:16:51PM +1000, Amit Saha wrote:
>>> Hello:
>>>
>>> I am trying to use 'livemedia-creator' to build live images using the
>>> command line:
>>>
>>> # livemedia-creator --make-iso --ks fedora-livemedia.ks --iso /tmp/netinst.iso
>>>
>>> Which ends with:
>>>
>>> WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to:
>>> /run/user/gene/keyring-60f8kj/pkcs11: No such file or directory
>>> WARNING  KVM acceleration not available, using 'qemu'
>>
>> Hey, I'm glad to see someone is giving it a try!
>>
>> I have no idea if virt is supposed to work recursively, so either it
>> doesn't or you don't have it setup correctly.
>>
>> You are also going to hit memory problems, the default setting is to
>> use 1G so with the overhead of the running OS and qemu you are going to
>> need more than 1.2G
>
> Thank you for your reply. I went ahead and tried this on bare metal.
> It seemed to progress fine, but it ended with errors. I have pasted
> the log here: https://gist.github.com/2791384
>
> I have disabled SElinux. I hope there is something which can be fixed at my end.

I also keep getting errors such as a package missing/unable to open,
which I have to manually "Retry" which sometimes succeeded, but
finally on my another try just could not retrieve the package. [1] and
hence I had to abort the install.

Just FYI, I am attempting to build a i686 image and have modified the
url --url field in the KS file accordingly.

[1] https://twitter.com/echorand/status/206266537991081984/photo/1

Best,
Amit
--