Re: [newui] NTP switch functionality

> These patches for anaconda and lorax introduce the NTP functionality in the
> installer. However, we also need to set up these things on the installed system
> and I think that we should also add a kickstart command for enabling NTP.
> Suggestions?

I think I commented on this earlier, suggesting it would be fine to just
add some sort of flag to the existing timezone command.  Renaming the
command is annoying in pykickstart unless you want to keep the old
command around forever anyway, and I bet the users would find it a
little confusing too.

- Chris