[newui] NTP servers dialog mockup

I've created a very first version of the dialog for NTP servers
configuration. A video preview can be seen at:
http://vpodzime.fedorapeople.org/ntp_config_dialog.ogg

It is not finished at all, but I want to know if this is the right
direction. Few comments:

1.) We need a way to let the user remove added (manually or by default)
servers. However I cannot think up a better way than the small minus in
the last column, because there is no good place for the remove button.

2.) There is quite a long timeout before the inaccessible or not working
server is considered so. Therefore we need a way to indicate the
intermediate state between "server added" and "server (not) working". In
the preview, the small question mark in the blue diamond is used as an
example. At least this image has to be replaced by something else. The
rotating spinner would be the best, but it would be a lot more
complicated to put it there, so I think we can start with a static
image.

3.) These colourful images don't fit in the rest of the GUI and they
should probably be replaced with different ones from the symbolic-*
category. Or are they ok?

Comments are, of course, welcome.

--
Vratislav Podzimek