RFC: core/base/etc, pykickstart

Right now, we have the following entities:

- The 'core' group in comps
	A list of packages suitable for a small-but-functional install that
        can still add users, install packages, etc.

- The nebulous Minimal Install
	De-facto defined to be the 'core' group in comps

- The 'base' group in comps
	Another group of random stuff. Included in most default installs.

- The '--nobase' option to packages in kickstart
	Which tells it to (theoretically) not select the 'base' group.

And we have the following behavior in various kickstart-using tools:

- Anaconda (UI)
	Always selects 'core'
- Anaconda (Kickstart)
	Always selects 'core'
	Honors '--nobase'. Selects 'base' if it is not passed.
- Pungi
	Always selects 'core'
	Honors '--nobase'. Selects 'base' if it is not passed.
- livecd-creator, and its derivatves
	Ignores --nobase, doesn't select *any* groups not explicitly listed

This leads to assorted confusion points:
- Confusion whether the minimal install includes 'base' or not (it does not,
  but I've heard this a lot)
- Different kickstart tools handling the package list differently

What I'd like to do (tangentially related to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ReworkPackageGroups) is:

- Rename the 'base' group to something else

Ideally, if it's named something with fewer connotations than 'base', people
will be less likely to think of it as part of a minimal install.

- Drop the '--nobase' option

Obviously, if we rename 'base', it will 1) be a misnomer 2) not work right
without patching. I'd just rather drop it.

- Have all tools use the same behavior as livecd-creator

If you want a group, list it. If you don't want it, don't list it.

Opinions?

Bill