[newui]

Patch 1: Don't explicitly download filelists when setting up a repo.
In my limited testing it wasn't needed. Yum will download it on demand
when it is needed.

Patch 5: The problem with using a YumBase instance across multiple
threads is the sqlite used for package sacks does not allow use from
multiple threads, regardless of concurrency. All that's really needed
to allow for access across multiple threads is to unset all of the
YumBase instance's package sacks. This means some slowness the next
time you access something that needs the sacks since it has to rebuild
them. This kind of sucks, but I don't see a better alternative for now.

Patch 6: The loop in checkSoftwareSelection doesn't make sense. The UI
should handle check/adjust/recheck looping.

The rest are fairly self-explanatory.