[newui] Set of patches for the Datetime spoke

Let's move on with the Datetime spoke. After applying those patches the only
thing remaining to be implemented in this spoke will be the NTP switch.

Is everybody ok with turning NTP on by default? I think that majority of people
use it anyway and it shouldn't cause any problems. If a user turns NTP off, we
can restore the clock from the hwclock to revert all time modifications.

There was a suggestion from Martin Sivak, that we should definitely add a way to
set a custom NTP server (at least for corporate users). Would simple '+' button
next to the switch be appropriate or do we need some bigger change to the UI?

--
Vratislav Podzimek