[newui]

Patch 1 needs an additional "and 'rawhide' in self.repos" in the last
elif introduced by the patch.

Patch 6 raises the question of how to pass network, &c to set up
boot args, which in turn raises the question of what objects we'll
get that info from in the new world.

Patch 8 needs cleaning up. I'm leaning towards selecting base-x and
fonts if there's a desktop and nothing otherwise.

Patch 9 I don't know what to say about. Without it, the kernel claims
someone tried to kill init and panics. With it, install completes.

Patch 10 makes sense logically, but I'm not totally sure I'm happy
with the result. Thoughts?