Re: [newui] introducing the DatetimeSpoke

> This set of patches introduce the DatetimeSpoke with some basic
> functionality. Callbacks of buttons should be working and comboboxes
> should be filtered. NTP Switch functionality is missing. Also a proper
> time initialization and updating (in time and when radiobuttons are
> toggled) have to be added.

Overall, looks really good.  I made a couple comments but nothing
serious.  Once you push it, I'll walk through and probably make some
minor UI changes after I've had a chance to play with everything.

I didn't see anything that requires numpy, though.  I'm a little
concerned about what it will pull in - libgcc, libgfortran, liblapack,
libatlas.  This could potentially be pretty big.

- Chris