Re: [newui] TimezoneMap widget and DatetimeSpoke glade file

> These patches (re)introduce the TimezoneMap widget, which is a port of the timezone-map from the
> gnome-control-center, and the initial glade file for the DatetimeSpoke. When run, the DatetimeSpoke glade file
> looks like this -- http://vpodzime.fedorapeople.org/DatetimeSpokeUI.png
> Once these patches are approved and pushed, I'll start to work on the spoke itself.

On the image there, can you add some padding above and below the map so
the other widgets aren't crammed right up against it?  I would think six
should be enough.  We try to use multiples of six throughout.

Also, what are the three widgets on the bottom right?

- Chris