“To err is human; to purr, feline.”

From: Vijay N. Majagaonkar [mailto:vijay.majagaonkar@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 March 2012 19:13

If this is kernel module, than is it should be part of kernel?

;)

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Moray Henderson <Moray.Henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can add support for a JMicron(R) JMC250 PCI-E Ethernet Adapter easily
enough to CentOS 5.6 by installing the kmod-jme rpm from ElRepo.org, but
what's the best way of adding that driver to the install/rescue environment
of Anaconda?

Moray.
"To err is human; to purr, feline."