Re: [lorax 1/3] Add runtime basename variable to the template

I'm opposed to this change for a few reasons:

1. root:live should be what we use to find the image, not rd.live.dir +
root:live

2. pushing the image file down another directory level doesn't make
sense to me. just put it in images.

3. It doesn't matter if it is named anaconda.squashfs.img or
squashfs.img the former just makes for longer strings and harder to read
cmdlines. dracut doesn't care what is inside it, it just needs to know
how to find it and mount it.

4. Intermediate steps that make it into the wild cause more confusion
than leaving it as LiveOS until it can be fixed properly.

I propose we:

A. wait until dracut has a fix for root:live

B. Move it to /images/squashfs.img

(I'll also add these opinions to the bug).