Ability to install to loopmounted filesystem - mentor wanted

Hello. I am trying to implement something like Wubi on Fedora. For
this, I first need to make it possible to install to loopmounted
filesystems through anaconda. I don't think a lot of modification to
the existing source code is required.

I tried going through the source code, but it seemed quite big to
manage without some guidance. I would be extremely happy if someone
guided me on this.

Hoping for an affirmative reply :-)

--
Regards