keep output constant

Hi, Anaconda Developer Team,

I found on the F16 Alpha release, after the media check, there is output 'Running anaconda 16.14.6, the Fedora system installer - please wait', but in Beta RC1 release, it is removed. I use the output as the installation step label for AutoQA, it would better if we can keep it constant, or the auto install test will not work. Can you tell me if you propose to remove it definitely or not? So I can find other label for the install step. Thanks.

Hongqing

Fedora QE