Re: Default repo lines

> Hi - While debugging a confusing error caused by different versions of
> packages being installed on different machines, I see that anaconda includes
> its own particular repo lines for Fedora installs.
>
> We were adding repo lines with the same names pointing to a caching mirror.
> This didn't give an error for an F14 install.
>
> Is it possible to disable the default repos, to ensure that the files come
> from our own caching mirror?

If you give anaconda a repo to use via the url kickstart command, the
repo= command line option, or the askmethod option and loader screen,
that repo will take precedence.  If you do none of the above, then
anaconda will use the Fedora mirror system.

So I'd suggest you add repo= and that should be where anaconda grabs
your cached packages from.

- Chris