[master] Patches for ppc64

Since RHEL6 (and now F16 yum) basically decree that ppc64 basearch is
'ppc64', we need to make some changes here and there. These two patches
allow the ppc64 test builds to actually start anaconda from a DVD image.

Here's why: image.py compares the third (basearch) line of .discinfo to
to the result of iutil.getArch(). Since yum says basearch is 'ppc64',
discinfo needs to match if we're going to start the installer.

As noted in the second patch, this breaks our old hack of building one
ppc tree/image that has both 32/64-bit kernels. It might make sense to
have image.py check if the media's basearch is *compatible with* the
kernel basearch rather than *identical to*. What do you all think?

-w