Re: Ignoredisk

The problem persists in RHEL5.7

On Aug 4, 2011, at 1:05 PM, John Julien wrote:

Chris,
Yea, this was a typo.  I am using --only-use=sda

I'm wondering if the issue I'm receiving was fixed in your commit:

Which I found in bugzilla:

I'm having trouble tying this to an actual Red Hat release though.  It doesn't look like pyparted has changed at all in RHEL5.x and Anaconda has only had patches applied.   So far RHEL5.5 and 5.6 are exhibiting the issue.  RHEL6 does not. I'm going to attempt 5.7 this afternoon and see if it still exists there.