Upgrade Option with kickstart

Hi All,

I am bit confusion in work flow of system upgrade with kickstart and it failed to upgrade the system with kickstart config file.

It throw error message "No valid upgrade partition" at the time of upgrade, this error means that Installer not able to find "rootParts" I am not sure why it is failed get root parts,

Can someone please help me to understand how upgrade works with kickstart config file.

Just for update, I have fixed this upgrade issue in different way, I am not sure is this good way but it works for me :)

[Fix]

I am asking user to choose for upgrade or reinstall system, if user select the upgrade option then i am setting.

if upgrade:
       opts.ksfile = False

This will be set before creating object of a Install class,
instClass = getInstClass(opts)

and rest will be fine .... :)

[/Fix]

This will work without an issue, But not sure is this correct way to do, Please help me to correct this

Thanks for the help
V!jay.