Rawhide patches

Patch 1 cleans up bootloader password management. A potentially
troublesome add-in is code to continue with bootloader install
in the event that we fail to set up the password authentication.
My thinking was that unbootable is worse then insecure, but I'm
open to argument.

Patch 2 removes the "other OS" widget from the UI for GRUB2 in
favor of letting os-prober automatically detect and set up
entries for other OS.

Patch 3 fixes a little bug in the devicetree that was hampering
clumens' efforts at a "here's your system's storage as a ks
snippet" script.