[master] dracut settings in a set

Hi,

this is a merge of
https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2011-June/msg00133.html
to master. The only changes that differ are those is bootloader.py: I
replaced 'ArgumentList' with 'Arguments', basically a set, since it didn't
look like keeping the order of arguments matters and Harald told me on IRC
it only matters if there are multiple arguments with the same key
(e.g. "key=value1 key=value2") then either only the last argument is
considered (this scenario should never happen in Anaconda---we know what
we are setting) or all values are cumulated (this is supported with the
set too of course).

A simple UT for the new class is included.

Ales