Re: UX Redesign: Dual Boots / Resize issues / Saving KS

* Figure out boot camp instructions for mac users, a test run-through
might be good (anybody got a mac and a copy of bootcamp?)
Yes, I have a couple newer ones that I can test with.

Mac User
========

Will had the amazing idea that we could autodetect bootcamp partitions
in anaconda so when these Mac users end up in the installer, we'll have
the storage settings they need ready-to-go and they won't need to touch
them. The Boot Camp partitions are easy to detect: look for a FAT32
partition labeled "BOOTCAMP".

This is an awesome idea. A lot of mac hardware users running linux are using rEFIt (http://refit.sourceforge.net/) instead of boot camp. I wonder if this is something we can detect and if this is something we should document for mac users

--
Owen Coutts