A puzzle about the ways of adding repos when installing

Hi folks,

I'm trying to build a hard drive auto installation script but have a
puzzle on the several methods of locating repo.

As we know, there are at least 3 ways to locate the iso image:

1. add the boot argument 'askmethod', then choose the location when
anaconda prompts, like:
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/InstallSourceHardDrive
2. add the boot argument 'repo=hd:<device>:/<path>', like:
   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Options#repo
3. write the repo location into kickstart file, like:
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart#install
4. add the repo graphically (this method does not support using iso
file), like:
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Ftp_Repository

Can someone tell me that are these methods the same to anaconda, and if
they are different, which one can be treat as the third one(kickstart
method)?

Thanks!

--

Best Regards,