Re: Test scripts for command stubs

On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 15:42 +0200, Ales Kozumplik wrote:
> On 06/01/2011 03:18 PM, Martin Gracik wrote:
> >
> > These patches add simple test scripts for command stubs, which
> > are supposed to be used by QA in kickstart files. The tests just
> > check the basic usage of the commands.
> >
> > I also made some changes to the stubs so they behave more like their
> > corresponding commands if applicable.
> >

> Those look good, except:
>
> 1) It's tests so they should be under the tests/ directory.

Yeah, maybe, but these scripts have to end up in the initrd, so they can
be run from the kickstart file. That's their purpose. So this would
require adding them to the anaconda rpm from the tests/ directory.

> 2) You might be better of with bash here.

I bet the same thing was said, when the compose scripts were
written... :)

Martin Gracik <mgracik@xxxxxxxxxx>