Re: Network: port of rhel patches to master

> Kickstart patches and [03, 10-13/13] may need a second eye,
> other stuff should be safe, almost the same as on rhel6-branch.

The kickstart patches look fine.  The anaconda ones look okay at a
glance, and I am willing to let them go into master even if not perfect
since we have plenty of time to fix problems there.

Is this networking behavior documented anywhere and if not, could you
work on that?  One problem I always have in reviewing these patches is I
can no longer keep track of how things are supposed to act.

- Chris