Missing ISO 9660 Image

Hi All,

I am stuck with ISO missing error, I have customized ISO out of centos tree ISO get install with DVD (Burn on DVD and install from ROM) But i wanted to install from USB stick,Â

It runs all pre-scriptÂinstallation and stuck in mounting ISO from usb stick then it throw the "Missing ISO 9660 image" and exit the installation,ÂÂ

I started debugging the code and came to the point where it failed, Following is the code point where it fail to mount the ISO.

anaconda/hardware.py
[mountMedia]

ÂÂ Âdef mountMedia(self, cdNum):
ÂÂ Â Â Âif self.mediaIsMounted:
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Âraise SystemError, "trying to mount already-mounted iso image!"

ÂÂ Â Â Âself.mountDirectory()

ÂÂ Â Â Âretry = True
ÂÂ Â Â Âwhile retry:
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Âtry:
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂisoImage = self.isoDir + '/' + self.path + '/' + self.discImages[cdNum]

ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Âisys.makeDevInode("loop3", "/tmp/loop3")
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Âisys.losetup("/tmp/loop3", isoImage, readOnly = 1)

ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Âisys.mount("loop3", self.tree, fstype = 'iso9660', readOnly = 1);
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Âself.mediaIsMounted = cdNum

ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Âretry = False
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Âexcept:
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Âans = self.messageWindow( _("Missing ISO 9660 Image"),
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â_("The installer has tried to mount "
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â"image #%s, but cannot find it on "
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â"the hard drive.\n\n"
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â"Please copy this image to the "
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â"drive and click Retry. Click Reboot "
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â" to abort the installation.")
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â% (cdNum,), type="custom",
                 Âcustom_icon="warning",
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Âcustom_buttons=[_("_Reboot"),
                         Â_("Re_try")])
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Âif ans == 0:
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Âsys.exit(0)
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Âelif ans == 1:
ÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Âself.discImages = findIsoImages(self.isoPath, self.messageWindow)

[/mountMedia]

I started debugging installer and i found that iso file exist under "/tmp/isodir/images/centos.iso"

Filesystem for USB stick is FAT32Â
Partition type: W95 FAT32

Can some please help me to understand this code, in the above function "Âisys.mount("loop3", self.tree, fstype = 'iso9660', readOnly = 1);" Why we are passing "self.tree" what is value of self.tree ? Â

self.discImages = findIsoImages(self.isoPath, self.messageWindow), In this function it try to mount ISO from usb stick and path will be something like this "path = sdb1:vfat/images"Â

Is this correct path to look at ? "sdb1:vfat/images"Â

Thanks for the help
V!jay