Introduction

Hi, folks!

A quick introduction: I'm Will Woods! You may remember me from such
films^W roles as Fedora QA Lead, AutoQA Guy, and General Fedora
Rabble-rouser.

As of now I'm a member of the Anaconda team at Red Hat. It'll probably
take a little while for me to get up to speed but I'm getting started on
reviewing patches and triaging bugs and such.

I'll probably be focusing on testability (coming from QA, after all) and
maybe UI stuff (because it's fun) but who knows what trouble I'll get
myself into.

If you've got ideas/pointers for things I should think about looking at,
I'd like to hear 'em.

Thanks!

-w