Anaconda rhel6 https.

Hello Everybody,

I'm curious about the ssl-verification when using an https-address for the repo-option in kickstart.
When I'm trying to use https I get the result "Peer cert cannot be verified or peer cert invalid" in the debug output from anaconda.

I know the cert is valid, but I guess it cant be verified against the CA anaconda is using ?
I noticed in later versions (>14.19-1) of anaconda the --noverifyssl flag was added which I'm pretty sure would solve my problem.

My question really boils down to,
- Can I somehow add our rootca to the CA anaconda is looking in, or make it validate our certs in some other way ?

Patrik Martinsson
ITi

SMHI
Telefon 011-4958417 Fax 011-4958350
Mobil 011-4958417 Epost patrik.martinsson@xxxxxxx
601 76 Norrköping Besöksadress Folkborgsvägen 1
www.smhi.se