[Fwd: [Fedora QA] #135: Proposed Test Day - TOPIC How about a consideration of the dual boot issues from Fedora 13?]

Hey folks,

We (fedora-qa) received a request for a test day around anaconda and
dual-booting.  I'm not sure if there is interest on the development side
for attending and addressing issues found during such an event.  Also, I
think we'll probably need to clarify the exposure areas related to
dual-boot scenarios.

So my questions for the list ...

     1. Is there interest in hosting/attending a Fedora 15 test day
        around installer dual-boot?
     2. What areas of the installer are impacted by the presence of
        other operating systems (installing bootloader, partition
        detection/selection, partition types (ntfs, xfs...) etc...)?

Thanks,
James