Up arrow tries to run gnome-screenshot 642358

Hi,

two patches to tackle this: Ajax's patch makes sure the keyboard mapping is sane (tested, works), my patch should make sure the gconf settings that disable the PrintScrn shortcut are working. This is done during image generation and got broken recently due to reasons I can not understand (nor can I reproduce the problem with my local pungi). Let's hope the new style works better (tested in pungi and the output image looks OK).

Dave: this is an F14 blocker and I am planning to submit it there. Is that OK?

Ales