Re: iSCSI GUI patches

> Thanks for the tips BTW, unified UI would be great. Some kind of
> 'cascading style sheets' for glade though could be useful so things
> like shadow style or padding in vboxes can be set in one place for
> all dialogs.

I don't know whether glade supports something like this, but it's a
great idea.  A little investigation is in order.

> Added 10px padding to all the tables.

Looks good.

> Did it. It still doesn't create much more space for the text inputs
> as the whole dialog got narrower due to shorter "Select kind.."
> sentence.

Agreed, but I still think it looks a little bit neater.

> Okay, try two: let's not explicitly tell him to provide the
> credentials, that's implied after he chooses he's going to provide
> them.
>
> If you have something concrete in mind, tell me!

I think the phrases there now are okay except for one change.  They
either need to be "Select what kind..." or "...authentication do
you...".

> >* I like the use of the Select All button here.  I just wish we could
> >make them more obvious.
>
> Yeah, maybe have someone create a nice icon with a ticked square? Or
> can we somehow pull it from a GTK theme?

I tried doing something exciting on the filter UI for the select all
button, but never had much luck with it.  If you're not able to come up
with anything, that's expected.  If you are, however, I'd like to steal
it for the filter UI too.

> Yeah, they're different. I used emphasized text, fortunately the
> iscsi people seem to be expecting this.

That's probably fine, then.

> >* Why is this header bolded but none of the others were?
>
> Removed markup.

Looks good.

> Right, it's using 'shadow in' shadow now.

Looks good too.

I say commit it (to master).

- Chris