Re: iSCSI GUI patches

I don't really know much about iSCSI from a UI flow perspective, so I
can't tell you if what you're doing is totally correct or not.  However,
I can offer some UI look-and-feel suggestions to polish things up.

> 1) do the discovery: enter target's IP and choose how many
> credentials you supply and supply them:
> http://akozumpl.fedorapeople.org/iscsi1.png

* I suggest some empty space here.  Put some space above and below the table
to separate out UI elements a little bit.

* On tables I prefer to left-justify the labels in the left column and allow
the right column to expand so the entries are much larger.  After all, the
initiator name could be pretty long so there should be plenty of space to see
it.

* I think the wording of "Select the kind of iSCSI auth..." is a bit
long and awkward.  Can you shorten this up while retaining the point of
it?

* Don't we usually put the Cancel button on the left and the OK button
on the right?

> 2) select which of the discovered nodes you want to log into
> http://akozumpl.fedorapeople.org/iscsi2.png

* I like the use of the Select All button here.  I just wish we could
make them more obvious.

* Again on switching button placement.

> 3) do the login: choose how many login credentials you'll supply and
> write them or reuse the discovery credentials
> http://akozumpl.fedorapeople.org/iscsi3.png

* Again on the table layout point from earlier.

* Again on switching button placement.

* I was going to say this seems redundant with the first dialog, but it
appears there's both discovery credentials and login credentials.
Yuck.  Can you make this distinction a little more clear?

> 4) result dialog is displayed telling you which nodes you manged to
> log into which nodes you failed to log into plus reason why. If
> there were failures there's also a button to go back to step 2.
> http://akozumpl.fedorapeople.org/iscsi4.png

* Why is this header bolded but none of the others were?

* I prefer to put an inset border on those results panels.  It offsets
them a little from their surroundings.  At the least, we do this pretty
much everywhere else in anaconda so you should do it here too for
consistency.

- Chris